Our Fall Litter is Here!!! Go to our Current Litters Page for details
PUPPIES ARRIVED SEPTEMBER 9TH.
This is the litter we have been waiting for! Phoebe had seven pups,in various shades of apricot, and one in red. All of the pups will have black noses and paw pads, and will be about 60-70 pounds at maturity, all with fleece coats. Phenomenal bloodlines and health testing. All pups from this litter have homes, If you are in the Raleigh area, we are looking for a guardian home for one special little girl.
WeightL 80 lbs
Sire: Good Day's Rufus
Dam: Lucky Country's Beginnings
Color: Cream bbee
Weight: 64 lbs
Sire: Lewis Manor Arthur Fonzarelli
Dam: SV Sukki
Color: Red BBee
All Lucky Country pups are born and raised in a home environment. What this means to you as a new puppy parent, is that by the time they are ready to come to your home they will be comfortable with sounds and activities that are everyday occurrences in a typical household... Hairdryers, vacuum cleaners, televisions, music, children, door bells, etc. Great care is taken to make sure that every experience during their time with us is positive. Crate and potty training as well as a beginning with leash manners training will have started. We also believe that puppies still learn from their elders, the adult dogs in the home. Mothers naturally will start to wean their puppies, and by around 6 weeks of age, they are not dependent on their mothers for nourishment at all. However, it is during this time that valuable discipline and interaction still goes on between the mother and the pup. We choose to keep mothers here for the entire 8-9 weeks that the pups are with us. We prefer to let the mother decide when her job is finished.
Puppies are placed at 8-9 weeks of age, and will come with the following:
1) Full age appropriate vaccines/ Following age guidelines set by the AVMA
2) Full examination from our veterinarian
3) Spay/neuter or Ovary Sparing Spay/vasectomy -pet owners choice
4) Supply of food that puppy has been eating/ we believe in feeding a quality kibble along with a fresh food diet to give pups their best possible start.
5) Blanket/toy with litter mates scent
6) Thirty Day complimentary health insurance by Trupanion
7) Two year health guarantee for inherited disease that affects the quality of life of the dog.
8) Pedigree and papers to register pet with Australian Labradoodle Club of America. (optional)
BREEDER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RETAIN TWO PUPS FROM EACH LITTER FOR FURTHER EVALUATION