OUR FALL LITTERs have arrived!!!!
Our puppies are $2800-$3000
If you are interested in a puppy from one of our litters, the first step is to complete and application. The link is at the bottom of this page. In order to be placed on our wait list, a reservation of $500.00 is due after your application is accepted. Balance of $2300 is due before your pup is 6 weeks old.
We prefer that you personally pick your puppy up from us, our policy is not to ship. If you are flying to pick your pup up, we are happy to meet you at Raleigh Durham Airport.
Please click on the application button below to complete an application. We ask that you complete an application even if you just have questions. It helps us to match you to an upcoming litter, and to be better able to answer your questions. Here's how to get an application.
Once your application is approved, we will contact you via email. you can place a reservation for the litter of your choice with a deposit. You can place your deposit via Paypal, or you can mail us a check.
Once your application is approved and you have decided on the litter you would like to reserve, a non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your pup. Allocations are made in order of application and deposit. We accept PayPal ($515) or you can mail us a personal check.
We accept reservations for your pup via PayPal. There is an additional service charge of $15, for a total of $515. Sorry, no final payments via PayPal.
All Lucky Country pups are born and raised in a home environment. What this means to you as a new puppy parent, is that by the time they are ready to come to your home they will be comfortable with sounds and activities that are everyday occurrences in a typical household... Hairdryers, vacuum cleaners, televisions, music, children, door bells, etc. Great care is taken to make sure that every experience during their time with us is positive. Crate and potty training as well as a beginning with leash manners training will have started. We also believe that puppies still learn from their elders, the adult dogs in the home. Mothers naturally will start to wean their puppies, and by around 6 weeks of age, they are not dependent on their mothers for nourishment at all. However, it is during this time that valuable discipline and interaction still goes on between the mother and the pup. We choose to keep mothers here for the entire 8-9 weeks that the pups are with us. We prefer to let the mother decide when her job is finished.
Puppies are placed at 8-9 weeks of age, and will come with the following:
1) Full age appropriate vaccines/ Following age guidelines set by the AVMA
2) Full examination from our veterinarian
3) Spay/neuter or Ovary Sparing Spay/vasectomy -pet owners choice
4) Supply of food that puppy has been eating/ we believe in feeding a quality kibble along with a fresh food diet to give pups their best possible start.
5) Blanket/toy with litter mates scent
6) Thirty Day complimentary health insurance by Trupanion
7) Two year health guarantee for inherited disease that affects the quality of life of the dog.
8) Pedigree and papers to register pet with the Worldwide Australian Labradoodle Associtation and the Australian Labradoodle Club of America. (optional)
BREEDER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RETAIN TWO PUPS FROM EACH LITTER FOR FURTHER EVALUATION